Monday, May 16, 2011

Jay Electronica Signs


Jay Electronica is a vagabond underground rapper originally from New Orleans who recently signed with Jay-Z's Roc Nation record label (which I suppose must mean he's come out from the underground).

He's been garnering all sorts of praise from Nas, Diddy, Jay Z and other greats for a long while... so perhaps now he'll be hitting it big. Let's hope the fame doesn't spoil him...HA!

At the signing party Jay Electro was quoted as saying "My goal is to reintroduce magic to hip-hop" Amen Sir!

First one's just a favorite of mine...second is a feel good anthem that's rare from rappers these days

 Jay Electronica - Shiny Suit Theory (ft.Jay-Z The-Dream And Charlotte Gainsbourg)

 Jay Electronica - I Feel Good

"I ain't lettin no negativity come my way, I feel good"